Gasketing Product- high temperature and chemical resistance. Ideal for use on rigid flanges.
LOCTITE 510 is a high temperature resistant anaerobic sealant which cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. Typical applications include sealing rigid flange faces on transmissions and engine casings. It ensures an instant, low-pressure seal. The product increases the torque capacity of assembled flanges.
- High temperature resistant flange gasket
- For metal flanges
- Adapts to flange surface irregularities and scratches up to 0.25 mm
- Increases the torque capacity of assembled flanges
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123007
- Colour: Pink
- Max. gap size: 0.25 mm
- Service temperature range: -55 to + 200°C
- Tensile shear strength in N / mm²: 5
- Substrate to be sealed: Metals
- Fixture time steel: 25 min.
- Fixture time Aluminium: 45 min.
LOCTITE 510 HIGH TEMPERATURE Anaerobic flange GASKET sealant 50 ML
- Brand: Loctite
- Product Code: Loctite 510
- Availability: In Stock